• FIRST YEAR: at the Politecnico di Torino.
Study either in English or Italian depending on your track. Master programmes included in the Double Degree: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Construction Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy and Nuclear Engineering, Environmental and Land Engineering, Management Engineering*, Mathematical Engineering
• SECOND YEAR: at ESCP Europe Torino Campus.
Shape your academic curriculum according to your interests, preferences and ambitions:
· SEMESTER 1 Core Courses (25 ECTS)
- Corporate finance
- Business law 2
- HR management
- Management control
- Organisation & management
· 2 language courses (2 ECTS) - Seminar (1 ECTS)
- European institutions
· SEMESTER 2 Core Courses (25 ECTS)
- Economics for managers
- Financial reporting under IFRS
- International marketing decisions
- Operations management
· 2 language courses (2 ECTS) - Seminars (1 ECTS)
- Personal and career development
- Research seminar
* Please note that for students choosing the Management engineering track the following applies: FIRST YEAR: ESCP Europe Torino campus. SECOND YEAR: Politecnico di Torino. THIRD YEAR: One or two different ESCP Europe campuses. This information is intended for promotional purposes, for complete academic details please contact us.
Scholarships and financial aid available. Please fill in this contact form and we will send you all the relevant information.
THIRD YEAR at one or two different ESCP Europe Campuses. Specialise in the field you prefer, thanks to small dynamic classes and courses designed to help you become the ideal candidate for any professional position.
PARIS CAMPUSConsulting dynamics and practices (English), Droit et finance (French), Economie (French), E-entrepreneuriat (French), Finance (English), Finance d’entreprise (French), Finance de marché (French), Go to market (English), Information financière et audit (French), Innovation (French), International business development (English), Internet of things (English), Management control (English), Management des industries culturelles et médiatiques (French), Marketing manager (English), Performance management systems (English), Public management (English), Re-think: social innovation, alternative business models and sustainability (English), Stratégie et conseil (French), RH: Leadership et management des talents (French).
- They are well-prepared and ready to enter the job market
- They have strong international and intercultural experience
- They know various languages
- They are flexible, dynamic, motivated, creative and responsible
All students get fulfilling professional experience
More than two offers per first-year student
More than seven interviews per first-year student (2017/2018 academic year)
Personalised Career Office support
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the world's first business school. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.